Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gear does quite well in voter poll on channel 4 list-show

Options
  • 27-12-2009 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Okay it was only one of them Channel 4 lists things "The Greatest TV Show of the Noughties" but the poll was done by YouGov not a text poll so its probably kosher :) The countdown is on tomorrow at 9 pm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

How well?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Edit: lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nigel900

when does new serious start???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Title changed now delete your posts! :)

My God the show doesn't seem very happy about it do they?

• Advertisement

One show I'd definitely have above it that was nowhere on the list. Still, fair play.
    I really doubt they're worried about Top Gear getting the top spot.

Why did people keep saying "I don't see the appeal..." They didn't say it about any other shows :/

probably just my weird paranoia

• Registered Users Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

phasers wrote: »
    Why did people keep saying "I don't see the appeal..." They didn't say it about any other shows :/

I think they were kind of taking the piss. Just the whole "sore loser" gag :pac:

phasers wrote: »

See Busi_Girl08's post, it fits in with the whole Top Gear thing really. Dunno how someone as sensitive as you can watch Top Gear without crying. :pac:

Advertisement