Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topgear tonight 7.45, bbc1

Options
  • 27-12-2009 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭

Should be a good one tonight. The 3 lads head off across Bolivia in 4x4s.
    Cant wait.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

That's BBC2. Unfortunately it clashes with feckin Casualty so I'll have to wait for a repeat :mad:

Clarkson is in a Range Rover Classic, the others are in a Suzuki and a Jeep (Jezza and the Hamster are both LR fans!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

101sean wrote: »
    That's BBC2. Unfortunately it clashes with feckin Casualty so I'll have to wait for a repeat :mad:

WHAAAAT!!!:eek: I presume what your saying is that your missus is insisting on watching.......casualty.....it pains me to even say it.:mad: yuk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Clarkson is in a Range Rover Classic, the others are in a Suzuki and a Jeep (Jezza and the Hamster are both LR fans!)

Aw dude :(

Ya gotta learn to put the footdown... well that or put a tv in the Garage :P

Thats was class. Really enjoyed it.:D

Holy sh1t the bit when Clarkson was trying to drive around the other car on mountain road!!!!:eek:

Superb.

Btw.....funny the way Hammond deliberately accidentally left the handbrake off when he got out of his car at the end.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Deadly Dave

Thanks for the reminder. I enjoyed that. Rangie the most reliable :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Holy sh1t the bit when Clarkson was trying to drive around the other car on mountain road!!!!:eek:

A friend of mine rode it 3-4 years ago and still talks about it. Google it - some of the stories are scary.

A friend of mine rode it 3-4 years ago and still talks about it. Google it - some of the stories are scary.

I tell ya, if i was getting dizzy just looking at it on a tv, i shudder to think what i'd be like driving on it.
    The bits where you could see the valley floor hundreds of feet below. Feckin scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Btw.....funny the way Hammond deliberately accidentally left the handbrake off when he got out of his car at the end.:rolleyes:

Well he had no rear driveshaft so no handbrake

Slidey wrote: »

Why would he stop the car on top of a huge hill & then jump out knowing fine well the thing was going to roll off?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭afatbollix

because it would be funny?

• Advertisement

afatbollix wrote: »
    because it would be funny?

True. Also it probably wasnt in the script for the cruiser to finish at the end.

A brilliant episode of Topgear all the same. Definitely be watching that again.

I'm so pee'd off I couldn't see it, all the LR forums are raving about it although there are apparantly cries of "fix" from some Jap based groups :D Of course it's set up for max viewing pleasure (and revenue) but the right vehicle won!

Debated getting multiroom and sky+ for xmas but couldn't justify the cost, would have done if i'd known about the clash :mad: All I got was "Top Gear is repeated all the time, Casualty isn't" Went and sulked in the study and spent my Amazon vouchers instead :rolleyes:

Jeez, just dicovered it's repeated tomorrow night but clashes with 2 episodes of Corrie!! Next chance is 2nd Jan on BBC3, if that clashes with anything, I'll be watching it on Dave in 2013 at this rate :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Slidey wrote: »

And it was a Toyota, and Clarkson wasn't driving it :D

I'll be watching it on Dave in 2013 at this rate :mad:
    It will be available on line, I dont have the link though.

Why would he stop the car on top of a huge hill & then jump out knowing fine well the thing was going to roll off?:rolleyes:
    I`d say the Toyota was pushed down the hill. Its all about entertainment :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

its on now

Just watched it again. Jesus its a class episode.

The music at the end as the 2 lads head down the dune towards the sea makes my back hair stand up.:)

Awesome stuff.

Managed to see it in the end, brilliant!

Advertisement