Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scrouge

Options
  • 27-12-2009 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just felt i had to post this,as im still a bit shocked!!!My o/h is godfather to his niece,and spent between 50-60euro on her christmas present,which we both felt was plenty givin the money toubles we all have in this country!!
    On christmas morining,at 7:00am,his sister rang to say hes not to ring her again ever because he didnt spend enough money on his niece and his presents were 'cheap'!!!
    He got her a few different bits,some were disney,some were nike and some were primark.
    We havent heard anything from her since,and i just cant believe that anyone would be so bloody rude!!
    Has anyone any advise as to how to tackel this situation???or has anyone ever done anything like this,or have it done to them?
    Tagged:

Advertisement