Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DID SALE

Options
  • 27-12-2009 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Ok no one awake on alerts yet so try here anyone know when did are starting their sale

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 roverseire

Today

• Registered Users Posts: 43 dathai60

thanks mate any idea what time or have you seen any ads for it

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I drove by DID in swords at 8.30 and there was a queue of people outside. What's so good to be in the sold at that hour?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 dathai60

Dont know i just need a fridge freezer and have a few vouchers i want to get rid off and they usually have a couple of good offers at sale time must hightail it to drogheda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭FredH3as

IBTL-Dog.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

dathai60 wrote: »
    Ok no one awake on alerts yet so try here anyone know when did are starting their sale

There was full page adds in the national daily's on Christmas eve, assume they will do the same today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement