Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland/China entrepreneurial meet up event.

Options
  • 27-12-2009 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am interested in setting up a Irish/Chinese entrepreneurs meet up event in Dublin.

The event is to be held once a month in Dublin city center, on the last Sat of the month, starting next month (Jan 2010) in Westin hotel, Westmoreland st, Dublin City center.

If you are either interested in getting involved with helping out with the event, attending the event , or know anyone else who is interested in attending, let me know please by emailing shaneodonovan1@gmail.com for confirmation you can attend. I am hoping to organize the event through meetup.com.

I plan to set up a blog page soon for this event provisionally called 'EireChinaBizgroup' as I am aslo looking for a chinese fluent native speaker as well to attend to help with translation purposes. Meanwhile interested parties can leave a comment and lt me know if you are interested either here in this forum on boards.ie or else on www.opencoffeedublin.com.

Thanks

Shane O'Donovan.

Advertisement