Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere Where A 16 Year Old In Cork / Limerick Can Get A Tattoo

Options
  • 27-12-2009 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭

Hey im a newibe lol!!!! i have loads of piercings (well septum lip and left ear streched to 12mm and right to 1.6 (will strech to 12 as well) and i thought i would love a tiki tattoo on my leg is there anywhere that could do it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭XxAshlingxX

No Good Artist Will Tattoo a Person who is under age !
    Im my opinion you should wait and see what you think when ur 18 !!!
    My Best mate gt a tat 2 years ago she was 16 and Had a growth splirt and now her tat looks all messed up,Ive turned 18 and still want to wait awhile b4 ive get the tat i want just to make full sure i relly want it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

No Good Artist Will Tattoo a Person who is under age !

Agreed..

any tattoo artist would turn around and ask you for I.d even at that if they considered doing it, I would imagine they would ask for parents consent

Plus to add to the post above me.. you would probably take a growth spert and the tattoo will look completely outta proportion

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

'fraid not. I actually asked that same question about a year ago. I'm 17 now but will be 18 in May. Like you I have piercings but I'm not old enough to get a tattoo. The fact of the matter is no reputable place will tattoo anyone under 18 and anyone who will is really not worth bothering with. If you really want one you can wait. I've been wanting one for years but I know that when I turn 18 it will have been worth the wait. I know it's not the answer you were looking for but sometimes the truth hurts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

theres a fella down near <snip>, cant think of his name, makes about 50 euro a week from underage....only thing is theres rumours he isnt safe so i would stay away...

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

will, damo, anyone? lock thread plz ;)

you don't know how many times people ask this, IT IS NOT "LEGAL" to get tattooed if you're under 18. no decent tattoo artist would do it.

read the charter before you post if you please.

"Asking for information on where to get pierced/inked when underage will get your post deleted and an infraction at least."

oh and what a lovely username :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement