Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How does one delete an iolfree e mail address?

Options
  • 27-12-2009 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Not sure if this is the right area for this query.Anyhow just wondering how I can get rid of an iolfree e mail address?It has become impossible to retain as it is becoming clogged up with Spam mail.Hope you guys can help!Do I need to contact Esat BT or possibly Vodafone as they are taking over BT landline customers?
    Ta,
    Selig :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Why delete it?

Another thing, maybe, is to create a gmail account, and have all the email goto there. If I''m not mistaken, gmail has an option to collect email from other places. May help solve your problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Nah I have a new e mail address,quite happy with it.The iolfree address has at this stage become a rubbish bin as it is only full of Spam and I am no longer receiving any worthwhile e mail.So I want to delete it.
    Ta,
    Selig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭tech

have you outlook or outlook express setup to collect this e-mail account, if wo just remove it from the accounts

Advertisement