Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeans Sizes

Options
  • 27-12-2009 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Ok, so I have a problem when buying jeans. I have found that the ideal size for me would be 32" Waist with a 28" Leg. I have no idea where to find a pair in this size. Like in Pull and Bear a size 29 is too tight whereas a size 31 is too long. Any ideas people as to where I might find a place selling these size jeans.

I have gotten jeans altered but its such a pain and I find it takes away from the look of the jean.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I don't know if you're a guy or a girl but Topshop do womens jeans in 32" waists.

If you're a guy it appears Topman do mens jeans in a 32" waist too but I'm not sure about lengths.

Marks and Spencers also seem to do a 32" waist with a 29" leg if that's any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Goin90

I'm a guy. I dont' know anything about M&S jeans so I can't comment but I have a pair of Topman jeans but are too long. I really like G-Star jeans, like the kind of tapered fit but I doubt they do my size in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Yeh 32" waists are everywhere. But the combination of 32" waist and 28" inseam is a rare one.

Try topman they cater for smaller sizes. Also M&S are quite good for usual combinations of waist/inseam.

Also try some of the brands that urban outfitters sell like cheap monday and nudie jeans.

Advertisement