Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Singer

Options
  • 26-12-2009 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi all,
    Female Singer (26), experience singing for a few years/ studied music performance at Ballyfermot college of music and participated in lots of gigs through that etc.
    looking to start in a covers band - interested in trad, folk, blue, pop etc etc..

if you are starting a covers band or are currently looking for a female singer for you band, i am looking to join one.
    i would be willing to audition etc or send you over some material etc, also willing to put in the time for rehersals etc

Based in tallaght - but willing to travel within Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Hi, we are a 5-piece covers band based in Dublin. Looking for a good female vocalist. We are an established band and will hopefully have few places lined up for gigs in new year. Check out www.vinylcoverband.webs.com for more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 loveandlive

Thanks for that - you guys sound great. are you guys holding auditions or anything for the band?
    my contact email is: louloulawlor@gmail.com
    cheers
    Louise

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    Hi, we are a 5-piece covers band based in Dublin. Looking for a good female vocalist. We are an established band and will hopefully have few places lined up for gigs in new year. Check out www.vinylcoverband.webs.com for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

email sent

• Registered Users Posts: 41 music crazy

Hi Loveandlive,

I have been accepted to the rock school course and kylemore this sept.How did you find the rock school course and would you recommend it or do you know anything about kylemore?I have the general course outline for the rock school but what exactly will I be studying and are there many opportunities to perform at gigs etc? I'm a singer but I can play the piano and guitar also.If I accept the rock school are there any further education options from this course? I'm in my mid twenties so I feel like it is an important decision to make now whether to go for this or not.
    Any advice would really be appreciated.
    Thank you

Advertisement