Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD's help

Options
  • 26-12-2009 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Guys i need to no what a " school Code number " is for a form iam trying to fill out in relation to second level education is it the "school Roll number" they are talking about

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

What form? Is it something for a secondary school?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I imagine it's the code that goes on the bags of exam papers etc, each school has a serial number type thing, so they can make them anonymous for correcting. Ring up the office and they'll be able to tell you easy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

Why do you always type "Iam" instead of "I am" in every single post? I know you like to troll in 90% of your threads but seriously...:/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

I imagine it's the code that goes on the bags of exam papers etc, each school has a serial number type thing, so they can make them anonymous for correcting. Ring up the office and they'll be able to tell you easy enough.

Thanks man will do that, just thought that the two meant the same thing with a different name

Advertisement