Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TVO restoration/pics

Options
  • 26-12-2009 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

Few pics of my 47 tvo resto, Armagh tractor fitted with vapormatic tvo conversion,
    Sierra021.jpg
    Sierra023.jpg
    100_0044.jpg
    100_0048-1.jpg
    100_0099.jpg
    100_0103.jpg
    100_0111.jpg
    100_0110.jpg
    100_0106.jpg
    Must root out the finished phots, bonnet on all new wheel nuts etc
    Feel free to comment

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Well done.

Did you do all the work yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

I wouldn't be the biggest fan of tractors, but I got to say it looks well.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

thats a nice job.
    you must have spent a lot of money on it new tyres parts etc.
    its nice to see a quality restoration job done .
    will you be bringing it to vintage rallies?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

First class job. How long did it take you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭DanFindy

Well the resto cost a fair bit alright id say including purchase price around 4500euro, I was on a time limit so it started the first day of february and finished on the 1st of June, that was because our new vintage club was takin on our first road run on the 6th of june and it had to be ready for it as the run was dedicated to my good friend that passed away a couple of years ago, it was kinda a sentimental thing ! If anyone is interested i restore tractors- well a couple a year, im not cheap as i take great pride in the finished article and money really wouldnt want to be an issue as i dont try to fix old crap parts its easier and better to go new;)
    Oh ya mossfort ive had it at a few and was asked to bring it to a few as i do a wee stand typr thing with resto pics etc, i have a plough grubber and ridger aswell and it looks well all set up at a show

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭fig mclough

very neat work

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

looks well, done to a high standard,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Nicely done ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭granpa

lovely job , must have taken many hours, not to mension the £s, but as they say a job worth doing , worth doing well. good luck with her , Granpa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Winty

Hi Dan Findy

Thanks for that, if you have time can you write a bit more, things like where you got the spares and what type of paint you used.

Cheers and well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ford4000

Winty wrote: »
    Hi Dan Findy

Thanks for that, if you have time can you write a bit more, things like where you got the spares and what type of paint you used.

Cheers and well done

Will do surely (username now Ford4000) il write up a bit and get some recent pics !!

Advertisement