Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Exactly Is The Radisson Hotel?

Options
  • 25-12-2009 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where exactly on the Ennis Road the Radisson Hotel is? Is it walking distance to the city centre? And how far from Thomond Park? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

I wouldn't say it's in walking distance, but the Shannon airport bus stops right outside it and stops again at a bus stop near Thomond Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭redved

You'd never walk it, it's alongside a dual carriageway.
    Prob 15 mins by taxi to Thomond park. The strand, carlton or the Greenhills would be closer. Not sure about the cost but the strand would be my preference

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Atlantic1

Thanks, guys. Very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Thomond Park / Radisson has a park and ride so fear not its perfectly usable if visiting Thomond Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,138 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It's the old Limerick Inn hotel if that helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

The Shannon Airport bus isnt running today so Park n Ride or taxi are the only options

Advertisement