Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Sale

Options
  • 25-12-2009 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Happy xmas all

Does anyone now when the Next sale starts in limerick. Is it the 26th or 27th and what time

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

tomorrow in most places or do like the rest of us and enjoy christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭yogalady

It not for me Iang87 so do us all a favour and don't be such a busybody do-gooder at christmas and if its gets me banned calling u that will be worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

georgem25 wrote: »

The 28th is when they launch their 2010 Spring clothing range. In most of their stores their sale starts at 7am tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 buckleybaby

Hi, Did you find out about Next sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

next sale was this morning at 8am...

didnt go myself so dont know if it was any good

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

its always the cheap sh*te thats on sale

msmuffins wrote: »
    It not for me Iang87 so do us all a favour and don't be such a busybody do-gooder at christmas and if its gets me banned calling u that will be worth it!

sorry didnt mean to come across like a prick. just some of my friends wrecked my head and wouldn't go out for a few stevens night cos the sales were starting. Just annoying really

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭yogalady

Hi Iang87

I apologise 2. I never go to the sales but my sister wanted to go in to get clothes for her daughter and she didn't know when sale was on. I don't like shopping and I was having a rough xmas so I was bit touchy. I didn't mean to be rude either. Happy New Year!

msmuffins wrote: »
    Hi Iang87

I apologise 2. I never go to the sales but my sister wanted to go in to get clothes for her daughter and she didn't know when sale was on. I don't like shopping and I was having a rough xmas so I was bit touchy. I didn't mean to be rude either. Happy New Year!

I suppose i'll let it off this once but only this once mind you,;) Happy new year too.

Now pause for people to tell us get a room

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Iang87 wrote: »
    I suppose i'll let it off this once but only this once mind you,;) Happy new year too.

Now pause for people to tell us get a room

Anyone who mentions stuffin muffin gets infracted!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

jesus, it kicked off in here. Such language, i've never heard the likes! Also, get a room. :pac:

Advertisement