Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shanty in Mulhuddart re-opens

Options
  • 25-12-2009 12:05pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone been in it yet? I think they're calling it Paidi Ogs now or something.. I didn't think I'd see that place re-opened again, the last time I was in it, it was a complete sh1thole and they had closed the lounge area off and only the bar was open, allbeit fairly empty exept for a few barflies.. I wonder what it's like now and will they re-open the nightclub.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

xzanti wrote: »
    I wonder what it's like now and will they re-open the nightclub.

Slice Ice :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭Justin10

I was parked outside it tonight for a while and it seemed fierce busy

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

ro-opened with alick of paint on it,same kip ....

nightclub wont be opening uo ,Talk about it opening as a boxing club or something like that,not a bad idea....

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Kev. wrote: »
    ro-opened with alick of paint on it,same kip ....

nightclub wont be opening uo ,Talk about it opening as a boxing club or something like that,not a bad idea....

Sure it's always been a boxing club, they might aswel make it official..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭santry_goonshow

xzanti wrote: »
    Sure it's always been a boxing club, they might aswel make it official..

Ive seen a boxing club across the road near the bike shop in Mulhuddart.

Is that the famous pub [THE SHANTY] where they found Paul McGrath when he was spaced out and missing for 3 days in 1994?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

xzanti, did you name yourself after that pub? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

amdublin wrote: »
    Slice Ice :eek:

Shades - Blades

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

I used to go there in the late 80's when it was called The Bee's Knee's and only the tuff guy's in the area smoked.

Oh how times have changed.

I never smoked.:D.

Advertisement