Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House 6

Options
  • 25-12-2009 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭

Following on from the House 5 thread, I am also looking to get a travelcard sorted out. But I waited to get it until I had a bit of money again, which of course comes close to the expiry date.

So, can anyone advise me what the opening hours of the SU office in house 6 are (like is it open on the 28th onwards)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Following on from the House 5 thread, I am also looking to get a travelcard sorted out. But I waited to get it until I had a bit of money again, which of course comes close to the expiry date.

So, can anyone advise me what the opening hours of the SU office in house 6 are (like is it open on the 28th onwards)

The college itself is closed until the 3rd of January I think, so it probably won't be open before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Anyone have any clue whether the Arts Block and facilities therein (specifically the cloakroom) will be open again by the 5th? Or, failing that, anyone got any ideas for how I can store two reasonably sized suitcases in the city centre overnight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭Fo Real

shay_562 wrote: »
    Anyone have any clue whether the Arts Block and facilities therein (specifically the cloakroom) will be open again by the 5th? Or, failing that, anyone got any ideas for how I can store two reasonably sized suitcases in the city centre overnight?

I don't know for sure but I seriously doubt the cloakrooms will be open that early. However you can rent lockers in Bus Áras not too far from college. They cost anything between €6-10 depening on the size you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

I think theres an internet cafe on the corner along Talbot street that has a luggage storage facility. This was about a year ago though so I'm not sure if they still do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Hide them in the cad labs in the redbrick building. Cabinets at the back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

The college is closed to the public until then, and I think there's a couple of brief periods where it's open before 3rd January (for the old library). Students have swipe card access throughout the period except for New Years Eve night.

But isn't House 6 run separately from college? I was hoping it might be open briefly before New Year's Day next week.

Advertisement