Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sizing my conche back up

Options
  • 24-12-2009 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hello all, a while back i got my conche punched at 5mm, its all healed well and i had brought it down to 4mm to allow it heal through. Now im due to take it back up to 5mm, any tips on how best to go about it? its a bit tight to just slide the tunnel back in like it'll need a bit of force, so any tips welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Half millimetre increments, i got conch pins made to get my conch back to 8mm from 6mm. 6.5, 7, 7.5 and 8.

Either that or wait a year and you should be able to get it in handy enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

damn it, a year?? means il have to get my sorry ass into snakebite for somethin to keep me entertained :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Just interested in something here. I notice that the both of you dropped down in size for your conch to heal. What's the story with that? Sorry for my ignorance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

i did just to let it heal through, to give it a bit of space between the jewellery and the cartilage for the skin to heal and try avoid keloids by using lighter tunnels etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i'd major complications with mine, scarred up something wicked and only now returning to normal almost a year later.

• Advertisement
Advertisement