Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artisan lens surgery

Options
  • 24-12-2009 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi everyone im booked in to have the artisan done on the 13 of january. I am very nervous not about the surgery itself but about the results. What are the... <MOD SNIP: NO MEDICAL ADVICE IS GIVEN ON THIS FORUM http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055475288 Please don't ask again>...?

I am not rich and probaby wont be in the future :) so im very nervous about the results. I will be attending the wellington eye clinic to get the procedure done.

They are very professional and pleasant to deal with but i just have so many questions and am thinking maby im going to be disappointed. I would really love to speak to someone who has had this done. If anyone who has had this done would be so kind to have a chat with me maby over the phone about it i would pm you my mobile number cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 nickeym1

well it was not really medical advice i was asking for it was more of a request to people who have had the surgery done and how they found it. Sorry but i did read the rules and i have looked around for someone to speak to directly and the place im getting the surgery is closed till the new year and im anxious to get some answers to put my mind at ease

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

nickeym1 wrote: »
    well it was not really medical advice i was asking for ...

You asked a question about the likelihood of success for your operation. That is asking for advice in my book.
    Also, 'in-thread' arguing with a moderators decision is forbidden too.
    Please be careful, I don't want to ban you because you're new but I will if there's any more rulebreaking.

I will leave this thread open for discussion in general terms about the operation. Any specific advice to the OP will result in the thread being closed and the adviser being banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 nickeym1

whos argueing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

nickeym1 wrote: »
    whos argueing

You are.
    But not any more.

Banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement