Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Drummer and Bassist for Dublin Based Metal Band

Options
  • 24-12-2009 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey folks,

I'm part of a hard rock/metal band based in dublin called naxalite. We play mainly original stuff but do a few covers. Both our bass player and drummer moved to the states last year and we are still in search of replacements. Currently we've got a singer/guitarist and two more guitarists, so yes, we are loud!

Influences are varied but include the likes of Opeth, Tool, RATM, SOAD, Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, Mastodon, The Mars Volta, Daath, Death, NIN, meshuggah, some Slipknot, Lamb of God, Devin Townsend, Alice in Chains, Between the Buried and Me, and many more.

If any bass players or drummers are interested in playing and creating some good original metal please contact me.

imran
    a naxalite

Advertisement