If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FANTASTIC St STEPHENS DAY OFFERS IN THE PHILIPS SHOP.....

Options
  • 24-12-2009 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

We will have some FANTASTIC LIMITED QUANTITY OFFERS on St Stephens day in The Philips Shop

These will be WELL WORTH standing in the cold for:D

I cant tell you what they are but the run the gauntlet from PC accy's to a very sexy Full HD LCD.

All at silly low low prices.

I'd love to be able to tell you what they are but you'll need to call on in and scoop 'em up..

Folks have a great Christmas and a prosperous New Year
    from all in the Philips Shop

Ash & team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭pumbah

He kids you not!
    I was lucky enough to pick up one of the one-off deals yesterday - the most excellent 37PFL9604 for a bargain €650 :D:D.

Many thanks Ash!

It was a replacement for our old Dell 26in which conveniently gave up the ghost a few days before Christmas. Needless to say the difference between the two is chalk & cheese!
    Many thanks for the heads up on the sale here Ash - otherwise I'd have ended up with a far lessor TV!

Do people still watch TV without Ambilight anymore? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash

Congratulations on your purchase pumbah.

That is an awesome TV! and a brilliant price! I was kinda hoping my 32" would die so I could justify getting it.

Thanks for the post and enjoy your very cool new TV. Happy new year, Nicola.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Iguana Bob

hey was this a one day only thing ill be back from brazil on wedensday will there be any deals still going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi There

we have many special offers in the shop at the moment covering a good range of items and discounts off pretty much all our standard prices.

Call on it.
    Brazil eh! Boy are you going to feel the temperature difference in a few days!!!

Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.