Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub to watch game in Dublin

Options
  • 24-12-2009 3:43pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Some American friends of mine are coming over to Dublin and do not want to mind the New Orleans game. Anyone know any pubs that show it in Dublin?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

On Sunday? Don't think it's on sky sports, Patriots against Jacksonville is on, then eagles v broncos. You would get a pub to stick them on easy but don't know if anyone gets games here than aren't on sky..

Best bet is probably a stream.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,223 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Saints game isn't on anywhere in Europe so no go.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭jimbo19162

Hey man I dont know anything about american football but I know this place shows a lot of those games etc ya prob know it The Woolshed Baa 01 8724325 parnell street check out there website too it might say there if they showing it I cant get onto the site as im in work or there is another place up at stephens green its under the shopping centre down past the gaeity cant think of the name of it though ya could prob try there too ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Zascar wrote: »
    Some American friends of mine are coming over to Dublin and do not want to mind the New Orleans game. Anyone know any pubs that show it in Dublin?

Woolshed Baa and Grill as someone else suggested. But as they have Sky's feed and ESPN America's feed from Europe they are showing these games:

Sunday 27th December

Jaguars @ Patriots 6.00pm

Panthers @ Giants 6.00pm

Ravens @ Steelers 6.00pm

Texans @ Dolphins 6.00pm

Broncos @ Eagles 9.00pm

Rams @ Cardinals 9.00pm

Jets @ Colts 9.00pm

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Gisty

The woolshed also have the NFL game pass, so they might put it on if you ask nicely.

• Advertisement
Advertisement