If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas to All ! !

Options
  • 24-12-2009 12:18am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a few lines to wish a Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year to John and Ursula, Kenny, Dave, Ashley and Nicola and all on the Richersounds/Philips Shop teams and also to send the same good wishes to all the posters, both occasional and the "regulars" on this forum, with thanks for your cooperation and good grace.

Cheers,

Ritz.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,151 ✭✭✭rednik

Many thanks for all the great offers and excellent service this year and the best of luck to John, Ash, Fergal and all at Richer Sounds/Philips for 2010.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Ho Ho Ho ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash

Hope you had a great christmas Ritz and from all of us here a very
    Happy New Year!!!

Thanks, Nicola. :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Thanks Nicola, lets hope 2010 brings lots of good things for us all !

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

The Ritz wrote: »
    Thanks Nicola, lets hope 2010 brings lots of good things for us all !

Ritz.

Ritz,

Could you finally arrange a Lancia Stratos and a 46PFL9704 for me please in 2010 if it's not too much trouble ;).

ATB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Well I know where I can get a good deal on that telly ;), the stratos might take a bit more effort, but you're on the top of my list. Just make sure that you're a good boy all year..............:D

Ritz

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.