Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 1st Proper Mix - Feedback Plz

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

tracklist please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭bandybanter

Stereo and Suchs - Popof
    Not Exactly - Deadmau5
    Rempejeck - (BassJacker Rmx)
    Hustle Up - John Dahlback
    Hooker - Federico Milani
    Killer - Jean Elan
    Funk Phenomena 2010 - Starkillers Rmx
    What Da **** - Fatboy vs Funkagenda
    Born Slippy Rmx
    Muranyi - Pryda

Anyone with feedback?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Would give it a listen but dont have a premium account to download it from rapidshare. Can you upload it to hotfile?

Would give it a listen but dont have a premium account to download it from rapidshare. Can you upload it to hotfile?

Think its available here http://hotfile.com/dl/22070223/637c190/JJM.mp3.html

• Advertisement

its not really my cup of tea but i will anyway.

i really think more people should get onto things like this and encourage others to post their first mixes. people cancriticise, advise or praise them even! we all start somewhere so its nice even to be told your ****e, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I'll give it a listen tomorrow, it's a bit late now :pac:

again twasnt really my cup of tea, the tracklisting but it wasnt the worst mix to be fair. i dont think ive ever heard that born slippy remix, i thought that tune was good.

Advertisement