Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good Rose?

Options
  • 23-12-2009 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Right, I need a bit of advice. I am not a mad wine drinker but I was at a party there recently which had west coast cooler rose and I must admit it was pretty nice. So I was wondering if there is any simliar rose's out there as I know West Coast Cooler is markted towards the female population.

Many thanks,

Richie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Try 35 South rosé, its a Cab Merlot blend. Really crisp and fruity. Available in most offies/supermarkets anywhere between 6 and 8 euro. If you like something a bit sweeter, go for Gallo White Grenache or Fetzer 'Pacific Bay' White Zinfandel, both widely available for around 9 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭White Horse

Mr.Helpful wrote: »
    Right, I need a bit of advice. I am not a mad wine drinker but I was at a party there recently which had west coast cooler rose and I must admit it was pretty nice. So I was wondering if there is any simliar rose's out there as I know West Coast Cooler is markted towards the female population.

Many thanks,

Richie

O'Briens always stock a decent range of rose wines. My favourites are usually from the south of France (Lanquedoc).

http://www.obrienswine.ie/Rose/

Rose wines are best drunk young, so look for a 2008.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Mr.Helpful

Thanks a million, I'll have a look at few of them next time that I am in the shops!:D

Advertisement