Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lovely jack russel free to a good home

Options
  • 23-12-2009 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

have a lovely pure bred jack russell, 9 months old and house trained lovely little dog , thing is we have just had a new baby and won't be able to keep him with us anymore (in case dog gets jealous) and although it breaks our hearts we are going to have to let him go, if anyone is interested pm and I'll get back to you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Pleas, post this on the Animal and Pet Issues forum here; many have solved this without losing their pet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

have a lovely pure bred jack russell, 9 months old and house trained lovely little dog , thing is we have just had a new baby and won't be able to keep him with us anymore (in case dog gets jealous) and although it breaks our hearts we are going to have to let him go, if anyone is interested pm and I'll get back to you.

If you didn't want to raise a baby and a dog together then why did you get the dog in the first place?
    I doubt it's breaking your heart too much if you're getting rid of the dog "in case" he gets jealous- has he even seen the new baby?
    Another poor dog that's become surplus to requirements through no fault of his own.

This is not a helpful or kind reply...

Please, post to Animal and Pet Issues? They have helped with this problem before.
    [quote=Magenta
    ;63637747]If you didn't want to raise a baby and a dog together then why did you get the dog in the first place?
    I doubt it's breaking your heart too much if you're getting rid of the dog "in case" he gets jealous- has he even seen the new baby?
    Another poor dog that's become surplus to requirements through no fault of his own.[/quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Graces7 wrote: »
    This is not a helpful or kind reply...

Please, post to Animal and Pet Issues? They have helped with this problem before.

It's an honest one though. The pounds and shelters are full of dogs left in because of new baby syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,833 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Everyone has their own reasons for giving pups/dogs away. We dont really need a debate on the issue.

Can we leave it at that please.

• Advertisement

Just a thought; if you are really stuck, are you near Leitrim Animal Welfare, near Drumkeeran?

pm me if you need to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Dee_animallover

This has to be a joke, right? You get a dog when you know a baby is on the way and then turn around and say you want to get rid of him "incase"?????

People like you dont deserve to keep pets - EVER. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,833 ✭✭✭✭muffler

This has gone as much off topic as the OP who has abandoned the thread completely.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement