Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avon representatives

Options
  • 23-12-2009 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone have the contact details for an Avon representative in the Dublin city center area?

I'm running low on some essential Avon hair treatments & the representative from who I used to buy from has moved country.

Cheers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

they have avon reps on ebay , i would order from them as by the time you place your order here , youl have it by post and its cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 A_m_y

I know its a little late... :P but I'm an Avon Rep near Dublin City Centre.. PM me if you'd like me to send a current catalogue! I also distribute around Maynooth too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

Ohh where abouts do you distribute in Maynooth there seems to be one for certain estates & areas here but I ent found one on my end. My OH's mum gets the book across town & I usually have a gander at hers but her rep is gone a bit unreilable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 A_m_y

Ohh where abouts do you distribute in Maynooth there seems to be one for certain estates & areas here but I ent found one on my end. My OH's mum gets the book across town & I usually have a gander at hers but her rep is gone a bit unreilable!

Tut tut! I'm in Brookfield, up at the Newtown Inn, but I generally distribute all over Maynooth, Dub 1,9 and 11. I can drive up to ya with the newest catalogue if you like?? Just PM me!

A:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Hi im also Avon rep - i live in clondalkin and work in rathmines so can cover any of those surrounding areas if anyone is interested
    PM me if any of you want details.

• Advertisement
Advertisement