Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allods Roll Call.

Options
  • 23-12-2009 5:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Joormah, human scout (Ranger).

who else is playing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I am, got 2 chars on Empire but cant remember names right now.

Gotta get a key for my second account to give the League faction a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Seaneh wrote: »
    Joormah, human scout (Ranger).

who else is playing?

Haven't played it yet but am going to give it a try this evening.
    Gunmonkey wrote: »
    I am, got 2 chars on Empire but cant remember names right now.

Gotta get a key for my second account to give the League faction a try.

Still need a key?

Yeah, sure if ya got a spare one, why not, got friends dropping down during the week and could probably rope some of the girls into playing if I could show them the Elves and Gibberlings, to coruses of "Ohhh, pretty"

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Yeah, sure if ya got a spare one, why not, got friends dropping down during the week and could probably rope some of the girls into playing if I could show them the Elves and Gibberlings, to coruses of "Ohhh, pretty"

PM sent

Cheers for the keys, but my second account was activated already, Gmail must have deleted the notification email as spam :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Skykes

Closed beta is over. Open beta started last Tuesday. I highly recommend that you give it a go. The game is only about a 2.2 gb download and its free. Allods is extremely smooth and the visuals are pretty good. Have not got a chance to play much since the closed beta ended however.

N.b. In the EU version(what you should play) each account is limited to 1 faction, I suggest that you play the good guys(Elfs, Gibberlings etc)

Also: Gibberlings are awesome. Post you thoughts, opinions and hate here!

I am going to start a new character tonight(and subsequently play all night, later on, will probably be a healer or a summoner).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

FOD has effectively killed the game before it even started.Cash shop prices are desperately over-priced, i imagine $ will be changed to € for when EU cash shop opens. :eek:

Game has such potential too...

d22ontour wrote: »
    FOD has effectively killed the game before it even started.Cash shop prices are desperately over-priced, i imagine $ will be changed to € for when EU cash shop opens. :eek:

Game has such potential too...

Thats the stumbling block for almost ALL game platforms, Steam has a nonsense pricing structure here in Europe, on the PSN recent DLC was $1 = €1 between EU and USA stores. Maybe someone should link most devs to xe.com and its currency convertor.

Really depends if GALA have to add VAT and such to digital stuff in the store.

Advertisement