Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Top Tunes Of The Decade

Options
  • 23-12-2009 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

What is everyone’s top tunes of the decade or “noughties” as they are calling it?

IMO it didn't have a patch on the glorious 90’s, the music might be more “polished” thesedays, but that doesn’t mean it was actually better, then again I and anyone else who started out clubbing during the glory days would say that, and that isn’t to say there hasn’t been some absolute cracking tunes this decade, im sure if I really put my mind to it I could choose hundreds of tunes but ill settle on these tunes anyway, I haven’t selected any tunes from 2009 as I didn’t think any were particular worthy of inclusion.

Axwell – I Found U is my top tune of the decade, when I first heard it I thought “whoah” this is amazing, it was so different from anything out at that time and was by far and away the biggest track in Ibiza and in general that year.

My top 10

1- Axwell – I Found U (Remode)
    2- Rui Da Silva – Touch Me
    3- Roger Sanchez - Another Chance
    4- The Shapeshifters – Chime
    5- Basement Jaxx – Where’s Your Head At
    6- Moby – Raining Again (Steve Angello Remix)
    7- Kemal Feat Foxxee – City Street walking
    8- Fish Go Deep featTracy K – The Cure & The Cause
    9- Spiller – Groovejet
    10-Mark Knight & Funkagenda - Man With The Red Face

Comments

Advertisement