Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Location?

Options
  • 22-12-2009 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I have quite a few tattoos, but still have plenty of canvas for more, an i know that the next one i'm gettin is the 'prodigy ant' but i don't know where to get it, an would appriciate a few inputs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

penso wrote: »
    I have quite a few tattoos, but still have plenty of canvas for more, an i know that the next one i'm gettin is the 'prodigy ant' but i don't know where to get it, an would appriciate a few inputs

Funny i was talking to a girl and she was saying about getting a tattoo as she seen mine. I said get the prodigy ant as you like the band, she was thinking of getting it on her neck and then if need b cover it with her hair.

Are you male or female?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 penso

I'm male, but don't have to worry about hiding it or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

What kinda size are we talking about?

Yeah thats a good point, its a shape you`d need a certain size otherwise the legs wont look right. Id say top of the arm, or your calf as there two big areas.

well the size wouldn't matter, i could adjust that if i found the right spot, but i'm not too sure about the shoulder as i have a few there already an don't know if it would fit right

• Advertisement

I assume if you have a few then you have a regular tattooist?
    If so drop into them and see what they think?

Its hard to say where would be good without knowing what kinda size you want it and what space you have available.

Btw.....Eoin??

lol yea, it is Eoin, i jus checked the profile there, thats mad.

I reckon the calf could be a good idea, but a few more suggestions an i could be like "yea, why didn't i think of that" an i don't wanna get it done then see a post on this sayin an even better place

I think just under the back of your knee would be cool. I love tattoos there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

ha hey eoin:P i say go for it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement