Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the Pull in Limerick over Christmas

Options
  • 22-12-2009 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hi all, so will be on the tare over Christmas in Limerick. Where is the best place to find some open minded Limerick ladies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Dublin...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,489 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Dublin...

I almost fell off my couch laughing at that! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

banie01 wrote: »
    I almost fell off my couch laughing at that! :D:D:D
    What's funny about it? If a poster here with low posts made a smartarse comment like that they would be threatened with a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 woggas

o'curry street:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Jigga wrote: »
    What's funny about it? If a poster here with low posts made a smartarse comment like that they would be threatened with a ban.

Or me.

Limerick is small bud. Usual few nightclubs, Icon, Angel Lane, etc are where you'll find most of the women. Age profile would help as well? If it's glamerous grannies you are after you could try Teds.

• Advertisement

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Or me.

Limerick is small bud. Usual few nightclubs, Icon, Angel Lane, etc are where you'll find most of the women. Age profile would help as well? If it's glamerous grannies you are after you could try Teds.
    Good man at least someone here is useful, early twenties, ya I heard about the MILFs in Ted's!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Good man at least someone here is useful, early twenties, ya I heard about the MILFs in Ted's!

Ya, then Angel Lane or Trinty Rooms is probably your best bet. If scoring is the sole aim of the night then Trinty Rooms should do the job. A lot of people don't like it, but for a once off visit to Limerick, with women on your mind, then it should suit. It's age profile would be pretty much 18 - 23 though, so if it's something a bit more "mature" you're after then Angel or the Icon who's profile would be more 24 - 30.

Also a late bar like Molly's packs in the young ones as well. (At least it used to, not sure about now).

Ya, then Angel Lane or Trinty Rooms is probably your best bet. If scoring is the sole aim of the night then Trinty Rooms should do the job. A lot of people don't like it, but for a once off visit to Limerick, with women on your mind, then it should suit. It's age profile would be pretty much 18 - 23 though, so if it's something a bit more "mature" you're after then Angel or the Icon who's profile would be more 24 - 30.

Also a late bar like Molly's packs in the young ones as well. (At least it used to, not sure about now).
    Thanks for the info Itsdacraic, I had a run in with one of the bouncers in Trinity Rooms but if he's not working then that looks to be the place to go.

I heard McGregors used to be full of open minded slappers, what pubs would you find these ones in?

What the fuck has my comment got to do with me being a moderator?! Really? Cop onto yourself.

I'm not suggesting the bouncers are deliberately doing anything wrong. All I know is that people are getting into bars, pubs and clubs with IDs that look genuine but in reality are far from legit.
    Because if a new member with a low number of posts made such a comment they would be censored, boards.ie is well known for over-zealous moderators who rule with an iron mouse. I'm not familiar with yourself but fair dues to you for making the comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

What the fuck has my comment got to do with me being a moderator?! Really? Cop onto yourself.
    I'm just another poster on this forum, the same as yourself and everyone else.

I'm not suggesting the bouncers are deliberately doing anything wrong. All I know is that people are getting into bars, pubs and clubs with IDs that look genuine but in reality are far from legit.

No offence but he is right. Things like claiming a club is letting in underage girls in the way you worded it in your original post could be seen as liable by some, and there have been infractions and warnings in here for far less. Not a dig at you though, it is just the way it is on this forum, and I suppose at times it has to be to avoid legal issues.

In answer to the OP, Angel Lane or Icon are probably your best bet for women in the 20 to 30 bracket. Not great clubs but fine for once off visits to Limerick on the pull. Plus both have plenty of pubs nearby for a few drinks beforehand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

oh god....this should be in afterhours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Go to the Imperial Bar on Careys Road and gr...gr...gr...grab a granny!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Or me.

You obviously havent been to Teds in a long long while! Its no longer a place the oldies hang out.

You are more likely to find the biggest bunch of b.o. smelling scobes in there!

Its gone so far downhill its underground

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I wouldn't be the expert now myself, but a lot of girls I know go to Bakers
    Could be worth a shot I guess they're in the right age group and I wouldn't be friends with them if they were close minded.
    I hope you get lucky

You obviously havent been to Teds in a long long while! Its no longer a place the oldies hang out.

You are more likely to find the biggest bunch of b.o. smelling scobes in there!

Its gone so far downhill its underground
    Hi sparkysrovers, is that true, isn't there 2 places there now beside each other competing? Where would you go to get slappers?
    Sera wrote: »
    I wouldn't be the expert now myself, but a lot of girls I know go to Bakers
    Could be worth a shot I guess they're in the right age group and I wouldn't be friends with them if they were close minded.
    I hope you get lucky

Hi Sera, Baker Place has the nickname brake your face or am I wrong there? Thanks though, i must check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Hi Sera, Baker Place has the nickname brake your face or am I wrong there? Thanks though, i must check it out!
    Never heard that one before, why's it called that? loads of fighting or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Go to the Railway Bar. Some crackers in there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

This thread is stupid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement