Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

port/connection problem(netopia)

Options
  • 22-12-2009 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi guys,
    im having a serious problem with my poker client(cake poker) since i bought my new laptop(running windows 7).
    it works 100% on my desktop which runs windows xp.

i think my problem is to do with enabling ports/IP addresses in my router (netopia 2247NWG) they have given me the ports and Ip address i need to enable but im not great with the tech side of things,so im hoping someone can lead a helping hand.

"you do need to ensure that your server is set to accept connections from the following IP addresses:

216.152.173.48 thru 55

In addition you will need to ensure that ports 80 and the ports from 443, 8048, 8049 are open."

so i went to port forward.com and followed the steps,still not working.

can you help me with enabling the above IP address in my router?

thanks! would be greatly appreciated,its driving me nuts. and the poker support havent been much help.

edit...

is this how the port should read?

Service Name *cakeish
    Protocol TCP
    Global Port Range 443 - 8049
    Base Host Port 80

?

Advertisement