Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Suspiciously cheap?

Options
  • 21-12-2009 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or is €3700 suspiciously cheap for a 03 Hyundai Coupe?

I've been having a look on several sites and this is by far the cheapest I've seen an 03 advertised. Don't know much about the dealer but reading a past thread on them they seem a bit dodge.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

linky ?

sounds dodge alright,

might be one of those sailers wanting to meet in Liverpool again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

dceire wrote: »
    Is it just me or is €3700 suspiciously cheap for a 03 Hyundai Coupe?

I've been having a look on several sites and this is by far the cheapest I've seen an 03 advertised. Don't know much about the dealer but reading a past thread on them they seem a bit dodge.

don't buy it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

dceire wrote: »
    Have a look at the description of the car and that explains the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Seweryn wrote: »

A thousand euro sounds suspiciously cheap for a replacement engine to be sourced and fitted too. Sounds like a lot of trouble if you ask me. If it wasnt, then the dealer would have done it himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Seweryn wrote: »

I really should open my eyes every now and again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A thousand euro sounds suspiciously cheap for a replacement engine to be sourced and fitted too. Sounds like a lot of trouble if you ask me. If it wasnt, then the dealer would have done it himself.

+1

If it was that cheap to fix then the dealer would have replaced it already and just included the cost in the selling price. Even taking into account a new engine at €1000 and the asking price, clean tidy 03 Hyundai Coupes are selling for alot more than €4700.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

For what it's worth, that dealer would be considered straight but usually not cheap.

1000 euro seems a bit on the low side to supply and fit an engine to one of these.

Advertisement