Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A chance to play a gig at glastonbury for any unsigned origanal irish artists!

Options
  • 21-12-2009 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

l_98678b19db8a477ab8d5aebe16cdbc47.jpg

I post mostly on the rock/metal forum but i just want to share this with anyone out there who would like to compete for a chance to get the gig. i assure you it is a legitamite contest as the niall mentioned on the above poster has contacts within The Glastonbury festival.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Cavan?

Is a slot at Glastonbury really worth the trip to that place!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

haha well it cant hurt to send in a cd. and if it gets you through to the heats wouldnt it be worth the trip to be in with a chance to win the prize? if it was me i would deffo go for it.

entries from the north/north east prefered for this. just found out its more a regional comp than nationwide. sorry but i didnt know til now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

awh really? can i just enter anyway?:pac: thats not a bad stage to play really!

mattfender wrote: »
    awh really? can i just enter anyway?:pac: thats not a bad stage to play really!

well i cant stop you :P i have nothing to do with comp just thought it would good to spread the word! i'm just a music loving punter who'd love to see some great bands have a battle! haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Fabo

sounds dodgy. no advertisments down here in cavan about it at all.

Just an update, the comp is now open to the entire country :D so get sending those demo cd ppl.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

I live in Cavan, right beside Shercock actually.. Its a very legit competition..

Advertisement