Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ichat, what is the problem?

Options
  • 21-12-2009 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have a netopia 2247 modem from eircom that is set up wirelessly and I also have a netopia 3D reach G usb adaptor also from eircom. With these I have a wireless network set up at home .
    Problem is I have a Mac and I cannot use ichat. I think that the problem lies somewhere with the router but I'm really don't have much computer knowledge so have no idea how to solve problem.
    Any one else have any experience of this ? Any advice would be gratefully received.
    The people I am attempting to ichat with also have the same modem from eircom.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

I have a netopia 2247 modem from eircom that is set up wirelessly and I also have a netopia 3D reach G usb adaptor also from eircom. With these I have a wireless network set up at home .
    Problem is I have a Mac and I cannot use ichat. I think that the problem lies somewhere with the router but I'm really don't have much computer knowledge so have no idea how to solve problem.
    Any one else have any experience of this ? Any advice would be gratefully received.
    The people I am attempting to ichat with also have the same modem from eircom.
    Thanks

Need to do this on both routers:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1507?viewlocale=en_US

Advertisement