Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

**type r EK9 Exhaust!** help!?

Options
  • 21-12-2009 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

im looking for a type r exhuast, i want a modified 1 loud bt not exremly loud.. im in mayo.. il travel bt not really up 4 driving to cork or dublin like!:D.. any1 know ware i can get 1? spoon, skunk anything considered,, 2nd hand also il take ! thanks:)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

have you checked ebay? donedeal? or adverts?

also Tuning Factory or CDA but there both in Dublin.
    Mugen exhausts are generally good for the type R's, gives decent gains while not being in your face loud.

the Mugen Twin Look is an excellent system for the DC2 Integra R but i dont know if its available for the EK9.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Mugen Twin Loop or HKS Straight Through and you're set.

Take a look at Skunk2Racing and Megan aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Also try www.torque-irl.com lots of Honda lads on there,
    one of them should be able to help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 daire54

am ya tryed done deal ebay best was about €250 +p+p...adverts no but id say therel be east direction!!

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Muckie wrote: »
    Also try www.torque-irl.com lots of Honda lads on there,
    one of them should be able to help you out.

+1 for torque. Loads of traders on there who should have what you're looking for

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

daire54 wrote: »
    am ya tryed done deal ebay best was about €250 +p+p...adverts no but id say therel be east direction!!

www.dtdirl.com

Advertisement