If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV/DVD Combi Price

Options
  • 21-12-2009 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi Guys,

Would you have a price for a 22" LCD TV/DVD Combi unit ? I was thinking along the lines of a Samsung LE22B470.

Also looking at upgrading my main TV post xmas to a 37"/40", again I'm liking the look of the Samsung ones. Would you have any suggestions ?

Topper

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Guys,

Would you have a price for a 22" LCD TV/DVD Combi unit ? I was thinking along the lines of a Samsung LE22B470.

Also looking at upgrading my main TV post xmas to a 37"/40", again I'm liking the look of the Samsung ones. Would you have any suggestions ?

Topper

Topper,

Thx for the post & apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The best deal we have is the LG 22LU7000 at £249.95.

Keep me posted if this is of any interest!

Thanks again for the post,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Topper Harvey

Hi John,

Thanks for the quote, unfortunately my main TV died today :( so I am now also in the market for a new 40" LCD.

Was out & about having a gander today and have narrowed it down to Samsung LE40B650/1 or LE40B551. Would you have an option on either/both ?

Thanks,

Topper

Hi John,

Thanks for the quote, unfortunately my main TV died today :( so I am now also in the market for a new 40" LCD.

Was out & about having a gander today and have narrowed it down to Samsung LE40B650/1 or LE40B551. Would you have an option on either/both ?

Thanks,

Topper

Top,

thanks a million for the post - the LE40B650 is now a special order product but available at short notice at £699.95

We don't stock the LE40B551 but we do have a cracking deal on the LG 42LF7700 at just £599.95 which includes a Freesat HD tuner!

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Topper Harvey

Hi John,

I have managed to track down a Samsung LE40B620 for £649 which I reckon I'll go for, would you have an option for this model ?

Thanks again,

Topper

Hi John,

I have managed to track down a Samsung LE40B620 for £649 which I reckon I'll go for, would you have an option for this model ?

Thanks again,

Topper

Topper,

Thanks for the post - unfortunately the LE40B620 appears to be a Dixons/Currys exclusve and we cannot get our grubbies on it.

Keep me posted if any other TV comes to mind!

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.