Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youth 2000 Christmas Retreat 2009

Options
  • 21-12-2009 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

I attended this event in Newbridge at the weekend. I found it a wonderful experience. There were over 500 people there with an average age of 23 so it was very heartening experience bringing fun and joy in the faith to a new level. See some footage from the 2008 retreat by clicking here
    The retreat was organised by Youth 2000 an international organistation with the moto "youth leading youth to the heart of the church". They organise many events and retreats for young people as well as many weekly prayer meeting right across the country. I find youth 2000 a great inspiration and source of hope.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 myusernameis

ah great to hear that it was a great experience i would have liked to gone too but only remembered the day before so wasn't very organised, ah well always next year!
    Its so good that there is something like youth 2000 and give other younger people opportunities to get to know each other with similiar faiths.

Advertisement