Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clohesseys Pub Help

Options
  • 21-12-2009 3:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just a long shot.
    On Friday the 18th December in Clohesseys.
    My Tresspass Ski Jacket, Samsung Mobile, Nokia Mobile were stolen from inside the pub.

We searched the pub high and low and a lady that saw us searching in the area approached us and stated that she saw a guy take a red jacket from that particular seat.

I was the only one in the group with a red jacket.

I apologise to the MODS in advance if this is not that right place to highlight this. But I can live without the phones but the jacket has sentimenal value to me.

I had tried to ask for CCTV once I realised it was gone but i was told that this was not possible.
    I contacted the Gardai at the time and they told me to come to Henry Street to make a statement which I did. They are now activily going through the CCTV as in total I am down nearly €1000 of private possessions.

We were on a Banta finishing up do as we have been left redundant that day.
    In addition there was Xmas parties from Stryker, Topas, and a few others.

If anyone was there and may have saw something or knows something. Please, please I humbly ask to PM me.
    Or if someone has taken the jacket by mistake. Please also PM me.

The Tresspass Ski Jacket cannot be bought in Ireland and is very distingtive.
    It is bright red with white thick lines on both shoulders.

Any help at all here would be most appreciated.
    Thanks,
    John,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Any luck?surely its on cctv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Kimber

Waiting on the lads from Henry Street,
    They are on to something at the minute and promise they will have a result.

I am afraid it will be a day out in Court for this person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Good stuff!!always thought clohessys got a nice crowd just goes to show.Do you know or recgonise the person?

Advertisement