Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Mooney love/hate?

Options
  • 21-12-2009 1:59am

Just found this special from 2002 online and thought I'd post it here...not his best work,but still hilarious at times.

Most people I know can't stand him,particularly his race material...personally I think he's a genius and at 68 is one of the last few great comedians left.

He co-wrote a lot of Richard Pryor's material and according to wikipedia He's also credited for creating the catchphrases, "Nigga, please" ,"Nigga What?" and "Da hell you think?!",who knew :D

enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭SlimJ

Man, I love me some Paul Mooney. However, in my experience, Irish folk don't have as much time for race-based material as us Yanks do.

Advertisement