Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids baseball jersey before Christmas...

Options
  • 20-12-2009 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone here could help. My O/H's nephew has asked for a baseball bat, ball & glove from Santa, which I think he's getting ;) .

We were thinking of getting him a baseball shirt or something to go with it. We're in Dublin, and today we were in Blanchardstown. Looked in both Lifestyle Sports, Elverys, TK Maxx, Foot Locker.... and none of them had anything.

Any ideas where I might pick one up on short notice?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Hi, just wondering if anyone here could help. My O/H's nephew has asked for a baseball bat, ball & glove from Santa, which I think he's getting ;) .

We were thinking of getting him a baseball shirt or something to go with it. We're in Dublin, and today we were in Blanchardstown. Looked in both Lifestyle Sports, Elverys, TK Maxx, Foot Locker.... and none of them had anything.

Any ideas where I might pick one up on short notice?

Thanks!

There was a shop in Middle Abbey Street that had some jerseys a few years ago. Mostly it was full of basketball/NBA and hip hop type stuff, but they had a few MLB hats and jerseys. Not cheap. Can't remember the name of the place.

Sorry - that's not too helpful, is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

There was a shop in Middle Abbey Street that had some jerseys a few years ago. Mostly it was full of basketball/NBA and hip hop type stuff, but they had a few MLB hats and jerseys. Not cheap. Can't remember the name of the place.

Sorry - that's not too helpful, is it?

More helpful than most!! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

I'd say finding a hat would be a lot easier than a jersey. Saw some Red Sox hats in TK Maxx awhile ago, and the big sports chains will usually have one other team (in addition to the ubiquitous Yankees) represented in their hat collection....I've seen Dodgers hats at Lifestyle Sports, I think.

Advertisement