Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question.

Options
  • 20-12-2009 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭

I'm doing French for the LC but I won't be doing it in college next year.

I'm actually really sad that I'll not be studying French and i'd really like to become fluent in the language.

Any suggestions on how I can overcome this problem?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,008 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Work in France for the summers to fund your studies?
    Continue your studies with Alliance Francaise, or go to night courses in your local secondary school.
    Finding a nice french girl/boy to date helps too I believe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 O.

The only good way is to go live in France for a while.
    You can reach a good level studying it but will always be stuck in your improvement at a moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

Is it possible to study French at all through broad curiculum? I know Trinity and UCD have that in place. Check out the applied language centre of the universities you're considering?

Advertisement