Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blank calendars

Options
  • 20-12-2009 4:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know if its possible to get a blank 2010 calendar anywhere in Limerick? Basically im looking for something with the dates that i could put 12 of my own pictures on, It has to be A4 or bigger though.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Melion wrote: »
    Does anybody know if its possible to get a blank 2010 calendar anywhere in Limerick? Basically im looking for something with the dates that i could put 12 of my own pictures on, It has to be A4 or bigger though.

There's a new calendar shop on Cruise's Street, but I doubt you'll get any blank ones there. They have a whole window full of Robert Pattinson/Twilight calendars :rolleyes:

Upstairs in Eason's might be worth a look though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

quite easy to print up on a pc ,all you need is 12 sheets of card

my kids used to make lovely ones when they were younger,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,741 ✭✭✭✭phog

Soundstore out the Tipp Rd has a decent looking calendar maker for those with their own pics. Havent tried it but hope to during the week. I think you can do a one pager or a 12 pager with photos on top of each page as well as on relevant dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

I got osme photos developed in HARVEY NORMAN recently and saw they have an option to print your own calendar from your photos.
    (HARVEY NORMAN , City East Retail Park, Ballysimon Road 061-422800 )

Might not suit you if you already have your photos printed/developed.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

unicare pharmacy in the parkway are doing something along those lines. they'll put ur own photos onto em. give em a buzz

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Got sorted in the calendar shop on Cruises St.
    We had used one of them machines in boots to make it up, cost €20 and the pages came out tiny so it was no use at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Was reading this thread this morning and just made up my own. Thanks for the great idea! :D

Advertisement