Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock code for Nokia 1661

Options
  • 19-12-2009 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Sorry if a post like this has been on before. I have just come back from the states and my phone is locked to T-mobile. Can someone tell me where there is an unlock store in Limerick and if you have any idea what they charge to unlock a phone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭sonyair

A seller in the limerick market of a saturday used to do it, don't know if he is still there, worth a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

there is a shop on william street i think its beside paddypowers where cregal art use to be. there is always a sign on the street outside. i think its 20 or 30 quid to get it done. try online first as there could be free sites for that particular model

• Registered Users Posts: 4,455 ✭✭✭sioda

Try over in the mobile phones forum very helpful bunch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

the mobile and laptop repair shop i wickiem street, it is opposite kenealleys jewelers, i have never used them, the place in william street for me only rates 4 out of 10. btw i am often travel to mclean va

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Post the IMEI (press *#06#) and I will post the unlock code for you!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭oh well

can I jump on this thread - I've got a Nokia 3109c - do you know the unlock for that too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

oh well wrote: »
    can I jump on this thread - I've got a Nokia 3109c - do you know the unlock for that too?

Unfortunetly not, I could do the 3108 and the 3110 but not the 3109!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Advertisement