Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What top to wear with sequined leggings?

Options
  • 19-12-2009 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

I bought black long sequined leggings today which I'm planning on wearing on a night out over Christmas with super high heels.

What top should I wear with them? I should add I don't want any top tat comes down passed my bum :)

These are the style I have:
    EXPRESS-SEQUIN-LEGGING_DFB4866A.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭LickLickLick

If a top doesnt cover your bum wearing em i think it looks awful.

But you could wear anything really i think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Something which will also cover the leggings!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Trashed

I have a similar pair and I have a a really tight fitting white shirt thats sits half way down my bum.

Wore gold heels and jewerly once and pink the second time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Styleiser

I'd definitely pair them with a long-ish top or even a nice kaftan/batwing style top. Definitely consider proportions - the leggings are very tight so something looser on top will give a fab silhouette.

Have you thought about wearing them with a little skirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

i would wear a plain enough type top- i.e. no sequins, embellishments as the leggings have enough going on if you know what i mean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Bum definitely needs to be covered. Leggings are not trousers.

As others have said, a long top. Keep it plain and simple, those leggings do the talking on their own.

Advertisement