Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time purchase

Options
  • 19-12-2009 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Hiya guys im just wondering if i could get any suggestions on where to purchase a good telescope, and what price range i would expect to pay.

Would it be best to go to a special shop, or would i be able to get a good product online.

Could anyone suggest a good one so i prehaps could go online and check it out.

thanks for any feed back:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

jayoo wrote: »
    Hiya guys im just wondering if i could get any suggestions on where to purchase a good telescope, and what price range i would expect to pay.

Would it be best to go to a special shop, or would i be able to get a good product online.

Could anyone suggest a good one so i prehaps could go online and check it out.

thanks for any feed back:)

jayoo may i point you too here .......

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055759100

There might still be some about if your interested .

Advertisement