Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Harrington collects classic arcade machines

Options
  • 18-12-2009 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭

Harrington was on the Late Late a few minutes ago, he was talking about his arcade machine collection. He mentioned that he has Pacman, Space Invaders, Galaga and Star Wars pinball :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,581 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You're not serious?

I had that on earlier in the background. My girlfriend asked me to turn it off when he came on as he was highly boring.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

he's a character so;)
    *yawns* (I'm just tired)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭....

you can watch it again on rte player

Master of the Universe

I wonder does he secretly post on here

<.<

>.>

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

o1s1n wrote: »
    I wonder does he secretly post on here

<.<

>.>

No i dont.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

:eek: A celebrity in this here Arcade & Retro forum!

Master of the Universe

:eek: A celebrity in this here Arcade & Retro forum!

I've gone all shy and coy :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Hmm, who would you think it is? It's defo not Ciderman or retr0, cos I've seen pics of them.

Master of the Universe

/Hides his golf clubs.

Aha It's you. I had my suspicions all along. I knew parents couldn't put 1's in their childs name.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Wonder if he practices on Tiger Woods Golf on the Wii?
    Or, seeing as he's a retro gamer, perhaps it's Neo Turf Masters on the Neo Geo!

Master of the Universe

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Or, seeing as he's a retro gamer, perhaps it's Neo Turf Masters on the Neo Geo!

Best golf game ever made! Even those who don't like golf should enjoy it.

Advertisement