Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Few Things For Sale! (All Must GO!)

• 18-12-2009 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Good few things to go, so lets get started!

1st thing im selling is the "Galaxy MP5", Bought this gun in MIA, Sadly there not available there anymore, so there a bit rare. I was hoping for 80-100. Nearst offer will be accepted!
    Gun Name: MP5.
    Make: Galaxy.
    Main Colour: Matt Black.
    Butt/Stock: M4 Retractable.
    Body Materials: ABS and Metal.
    Attachments: Front Vertical Grip, Small Scope(With built in Working! laser) and Standard Muzzle(Not Orange, Its Black =])
    (Only comes with strd 30 rd low cap mag)
    Galaxy%20MP5-M.jpg

Next we have the JG Sig 552 Commando, Bought this gun in MIA, absolut beast with a 9.6, it has a brand new motor and gearbox, the FPs Jumps up and down depending on what battrey you use, highest joule i got off it is a 1.03 but the lads in Rathbeggan allowed it =], I was hoping for 100-110. Nearst offer will be accepted!

Make: Jing Gong
    Main Colour: Black and Grey
    Butt/Stock: Strd Foldable Stock
    Body Materials: ABS and Metal.
    Attachments: Front Vertical Grip(TAN), Side Rail Cover (TAN) and Standard Muzzle(Not Orange, Its Grey )
    (Also Comes With 2 330rd HI-Cap Mags and 2 220rd HI-Cap Mags)
    sig552_TM.jpg

Next is the "Viper Digital DPM" Tactical/Combat Vest.
    Not much to say, pic is self explanatory. Really Good Vest. Nothing wrong with it i just got US Digital ACU vest, so im gonna use that from now often.

99352.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,401 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

highest joule i got off it is a 1.03 but the lads in Rathbeggan allowed it =],

You are aware the legal limit here is 1 joule, right?

You can not sell this here. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement