Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proper raves

Options
  • 18-12-2009 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hello all, recently moved back to Ireland from UK and I'm looking to find some decent raves, the all night in a field/forest/beach kind with pounding techno and the like. I wasn't sure there was a scene for it at all over here but I've heard a few interesting whispers and I'm mad to find a good party to shake me dreadlocks at. used to live in East Anglia where we put on a lot of this sorta thing.
    If anyone has any leads for me please get in touch via pm.
    Thanks and PLUR :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Garda_front.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

crop..crop...crop...

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

Bugger all raves happening at the moment, its way too cold out. There was a load of stuff like this during the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Hello, I just moved here, I've worked for the last few years as the Dutch National Wallet Inspector. If you could all PM me your credit card details, I'll inspect them for you for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

you have 9 posts, and you only joined in august so im sure as you use to organise these things yourself, you will understand nobody is just gonna fire out info to anyone that wants it. particularly a newbie. maybe you are telling the truth, maybe you do have dreads, but im sure when you were organising these parties, if your mate divulged info on them to a complete stranger, first time of asking, online, then you wouldnt be too happy at all.

both garda and journalists are known to be involved in boards, which is probably why you never hear of any such events on this site. and rightly so. can anyone on here vouch for you?? after a mere 9 posts?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

If anyone does know of any of these happening ever, please let me know! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

bildo wrote: »
    Hello all, recently moved back to Ireland from UK and I'm looking to find some decent raves, the all night in a field/forest/beach kind with pounding techno and the like. I wasn't sure there was a scene for it at all over here but I've heard a few interesting whispers and I'm mad to find a good party to shake me dreadlocks at. used to live in East Anglia where we put on a lot of this sorta thing.
    If anyone has any leads for me please get in touch via pm.
    Thanks and PLUR :)

Even if you arent a cop. Asking about illegal raves on a public message board is extremely stupid. Using PLUR to sign off a post though is just unforgiveable

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement