Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

It's Christmas And Everyone Is Out Shopping

Options
  • 18-12-2009 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

Getting a parking space is hard, but if you find one please try park between the lines. You might think that it's all right if you're car is slightly in the next parking space, it's not, it causes a chain reaction. Park Properly.

Also pulling in somewhere you're not suppose to and sticking on your hazards because you're "only running into the shop for a minute" makes your day slightly easier but can totally fuck up traffic

kthxbye

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭E39MSport

I'm heading out now to park sideways in 3 spots with my amazon.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Getting a parking space is hard, but if you find one please try park between the lines. You might think that it's all right if you're car is slightly in the next parking space, it's not, it causes a chain reaction. Park Properly.

Also pulling in somewhere you're not suppose to and sticking on your hazards because you're "only running into the shop for a minute" makes your day slightly easier but can totally fuck up traffic

kthxbye

I admire the sentiment, but if you think that other road users give a Shi'ite about what effect they have on others around them........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

E39MSport wrote: »

I'll key your car ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

LMAO! Make sure to use the disabled spots while you're at it and ding doors of the cars around it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

In an Amazon? Kudos, beats a rangie any day... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭E39MSport

I'll key your car ;)

Go ahead, I'm trying to achieve the well used look.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

kthxbye

Ill park properly if you stop using text speech...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

It's a derogatory term. He wasn't using it seriously.

Go ahead, I'm trying to achieve the well used look.... :)

Na i wouldn't but, i'd defo be thinking about it :pac:

OK Thanks Bye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

OK Thanks Bye

I don't think it has the same meaning then.. :D

This link explains it a little bit more for the non uber l33t people.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ok+thanks+bye

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Don't forget driving into the carpark via the exit. Wrong way throught he one way systems etc.. God carparks are such good fun, you never know what toll you will meet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Varyn

I work in a supermarket and due to *cough* these tough economic times our staff carpark has been sold meaning the main carpark is now shared between customers and staff. Went to work on saturday and anticipated it would be busy so got in half an hour early.. no joke had to drive around and out of the car park (one way systems in place) about 10 times. Multi storey was full and blocked off. It was chaos...cars parked on the grass and on traffic islands. Cars driving the wrong way down the one way systems just to avoid going on the road for 2 seconds to get back in the entrance..saw a car reversing into a parked car trying to get past one of these idiots. Cars sitting in the middle of the car park with hazard on waiting for spaces to free up!! Took me a good 20 minutes until they opened the bottom of the multi-storey again and I found a space. All day on the intercom there was announcements calling owners back to their cars who were obviously badly parked. Madness..

Advertisement