Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Libertines Tunic ( red jacket in dont look back into the sun, up the bracket)

Options
  • 18-12-2009 4:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Firstly dont slate me for wanting this jacket, I'm not one of these pete doherty wannabes. Does anyone know can i get one in Ireland and roughly how much, im aware they are available on the internet, but would prefer to buy it in a shop, any sort of info about this jacket would be greatly appreiciated,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

This is probably the wrong place to ask, but I'll give it a go.

It's the old timey British Empire army style one isn't it? Only place I can think of would be the off-beat little clothes shops dotted around Temple Bar, the ones right beside the Central Bank probably being your best bet. Just out of curiosity though, if you do spot one, check back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,939 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Hi,

I think it's either the Welsh Guards or the Scots Guards tunic they wear,

that might help you a bit better if you went the online route, i.e. you'd be more likely to get a better quality one from a military website than ebay.

Other than that there is an army military store off Capel Street in Dublin, if you approach from the quays and stay on the left hand side it is off one of those side streets i think about 3/4 the way up.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Wrong forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement