Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSPE

Options
  • 18-12-2009 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Isn't it contradictory to see people study CSPE for three years. At the time of reciving their results they're usually aged 15,16,17. But yet still unable to vote. So you spend at that time, pass or even get an A, and are still told wait another two years until you are old enough. Seems a bit hypocritcal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Isn't this the wrong section for a discussion on CSPE? It's not a leaving cert subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Lawliet wrote: »
    Isn't this the wrong section for a discussion on CSPE? It's not a leaving cert subject.

As it looks like a general discussion of CSPE I'm going to move this to the Junior Cert forum for now. However, if the OP wanted to discuss the possibility of having CSPE as a Leaving Cert subject, the JC mods can move it back to the LC forum if they want. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 streamy

Whatever,

I just wanted to get the opinions of the LC's:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

streamy wrote: »
    Whatever,

I just wanted to get the opinions of the LC's:cool:

Why, aren't us JC's good enough for your standards? :P

Advertisement